Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Clock watching

I can't believe this year is almost over. What a blur. I feel like I'm sitting in class, waiting for the bell to ring.

After a long stretch of being extremely busy, Friday will find me with a bit of a much needed break. I have 3 and a half paid days off from Baker & McKenzie in the next two weeks and two forced days off from teaching (Christmas and New Year's Eves). Additionally, the week between Christmas and New Year's will be slow for teaching.

So I'm looking at a span of 11 days where I'll work at Baker all of a day and a half and likely teach just a day. And I'm fine with that. I think 2006 is going to be a great year full of a lot of hard work so I'll need my, er, beauty sleep. We got the balance of our CDs, got our press pictures, and, I believe, got our CD release party booked for early February with a release date to follow.

So there's lots to be excited about. Lots to be... zzzzzzzzzzzz.

jbg

1 comment:

Jess said...

oh i want a cd so you will have to tell me when i can buy one!