Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Falling Into

I have walked up to the edge I have pushed through the storm Found some comfort in the night As the city cried forlorn Seen the Tower come to life As the day began to bloom Held a candle to my hand In a dark and empty room I have stood beneath a sky Colored with the changing leaves As the birds escaped my eyes I felt the fall begin to breathe Left my heart out on the stones For you to find, for you alone It still beats in perfect time For you, it beats in perfect time And I'm calling you And I'm calling you And I'm calling you And I'm falling into... When the skies are getting dark And the wind is blowing cold When my voice is getting faint And the fall is growing old When the ice has reached the Drive And the waves are crashing in I will hold onto that night When you first let me in And I'm calling you And I'm calling you And I'm calling you And I'm falling into...

jbg

No comments: