Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Conva-lessen

Sick today. Took Gina to the airport at 6:00 this morning. Three day trip to New York for work.

Anyway, don't think I went to sleep until about 4:00 am, and when I got back from O'Hare, I just couldn't face the idea of going to work. Luckily, things are a little slow this week, so I was able to justify calling in and going back to bed. I got another hour of sleep, and I feel a little bit better. I'm going to use this free day to get a bunch of music-related stuff in order and hopefully have a little extra time to write later before I attempt to go to rehearsal.

My sleeping patterns, which are never good, seem to get even worse when Gina goes out of town. So the next few days will probably be sleepless. Oh well.

"Now the days turn into more than you can stand And every midnight lamp you burn marks you with a brand The ashes fall in time, the nausea comes in waves But if music's mercy then we'll all be saved" 

jbg

No comments: