Friday, May 27, 2005

Fried-day

Well, it's nearly the weekend. And the fact that I've got so much going on this weekend makes me wish I would have gone to sleep early last night instead of hanging out in our backyard until 2:00 in the morning and then getting up at 7:00 to go to work.

Oh well.

Tonight it's into the studio for some vocals. Tomorrow's a (supposedly) full day of teaching followed by another studio session. Sunday's a wedding and reception. Monday is a low key graduation party for my sister's boyfriend. That equals: lots of eating and drinking, not much sleeping. I do feel pretty well-rested all things considered, and the week off from rehearsal has been great for my voice. It feels strong and recovered from last weekend's rehearsal, show and recording.

Hopefully tonight and tomorrow will go smoothly and I'll be within spitting distance of finishing the lead vocal tracks. I woke up this morning intending to write some stuff on politics, but I don't think I have the energy or patience, so that'll have to wait.

Wow: least-interesting-blog-entry-ever. And that's saying something.

jbg

No comments: