Friday, February 09, 2007

Come Undone

Do you believe that the darkness fades away? And every night returns to day? Are you going to blink and come across? Carving a new love out of loss Don't let it go Don't be the one I've opened up I've come undone And in your dreams are you still the one in white? Do you hear the refrain of "Hold on Tight?" When you wake do you see my crystal tears? Should love be enough to burn our fears? Don't let it go Don't be the one I've opened up I've come undone I found myself in the sky and falling fast Thinking every mile would be the last But the sun has a way of pulling back And melting these feathers made of wax Don't let it go Don't be the one I've opened up I've come undone I've opened up I've come undone

jbg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.